Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How it begun

There has been an attempt from my side to get to Hong Kong some time ago...since then I kept in touch with the Hong Kong AIESEC people and it paid off well :-)) cause after ITC in Romania, where I met another bunch of Hong Kong guys (including Nadya from Ukraine), things started speeding up. One day after I arrived home from Bucharest I received some chat messages from 3 MC guys and it seemed interesting - they wanted me to come to Hong Kong for the summer as MC CEED! WOW! In fact, my plans for summer had been: International Film Festival in Karlovy Vary, a week off somewhere in Croatia with a friend from high school, AI TOP in Rotterdam, random holiday trip with Doban and finding my way to IC in Turkey - just anyhow!!! All these plans are nothing compared to the opportunity to spend whole 3 months in a part of the world I had never visited before, to learn how to live and work in a completely different environment and to finally get some bloody international experience out of AIESEC cause I´ve been working for this organization since 2003!!! So everything went more or less smoothly, I´ve been here for more than 1 month and don´t regret giving up any of the original plans...at least not much...well, regret a bit but don´t tell anybody :-)).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, toz to si mala plany - presne ako ja. A ja sa snazim co najviac naplnit tebou spomenuty plan A. Dari sa tak na 60%... :-)
A svoju goddam international experience este nemam a to som v AIESEC od roku 2002.
Cert to ber, ach jaj!!! :-*